Thursday, June 11, 2009



Pic is Gan Ning


Okay, this is not my first blog… so I know what I am doing. I’m going to make a series of D.W. Story’s, the title is Blade of Fate…Enjoy! I will also post pictures when I find them… Enjoy! (Story is About Lu Xun.)


May have language and Bloody contents.

Dynasty Warriors: The Blade of Fate.

Episode 1, the plan.

Lu Xun stares over the generals sitting at the table. Blood pumping fast, and his fingers tapping the table. He watched SunShangXiang sip some wine. She looked back at him and smiled. Zhang He leaned on the wall, taking big gulps of what looked like a black wine. Lu Xun brushed his fingers over his sword; the cold iron handle stung his hand. Lu stood and looked over his friends, his family, and said,

“I have called you all here to tell you of our next movement. I will be leaving you all, along with Zhang He. We will join with the wretch Dong Zhuo, and his puppet Lu Bu, and I will send Lance with a message of where we are, and when I want you to attack!”

Lance fluttered his wings at the mention of his name. “I will hopefully have the wretched Lu Bu down in less then a month! But you all should know, I will never betray you.” Lu Xun looked at SunShang, and smiled. “SunShangXiang is in charge until I am back! If any thing happens to her, Gan Ning and Lu Meng will take over.” Lu sat back down, the chair slicing into the hard, cold, floor. Meng sat up. “Why are me and Ning in charge? Why not just one?”

Lu got up. “Because it will be an easy target for just one.” Then sat back down.

Meng looked like a lemon was squeezing its bitterness into his mouth. But he sat back down too.

Zhang He got off his wall, and tossed the glass at the wall. “I must speak sir.” He said, addressing Lu Xun.

“Go ahead.” Lu said, staring into Zhang’s eyes.

“What are we doing, joining wretch’s like that? We should just ambush them!” Zhang said.

Then there was chaos.

People were shouting bitter words. Glasses were flying at the wall.

“Quiet! QUIET!” Lu shouted, slamming his glass down so hard it shattered with a bang.

SunShang was the only one sitting.

“Listen… We will show them what our army is made of… They do not even know who I am!” Lu shouted. “So, tonight, we ride!”


The beautiful gray horse was waiting for him. She trotted over to the fence, followed closely by Zhang He’s horse.

“There’s my beauty! That a girl. Now, stay still Compass.” Lu said, patting the horses, coated nose.

“Hello, Ranger!” Zhang said, addressing his horse.

The two mounted their steeds, and road off.


“DAMN!” Lu shouted, banging on the gates. “I’VE BEEN AMBUSHED!”

Lu winked at Zhang, who were bloody, mouths busted open. They had done it themselves.

The gates opened, and Zhang hit Lu over the head, knocking him out.

Lu fell over the threshold of the gate, and guard’s zoned in, ready to kill.

“STOP!” Came an echoing shout.

The girl stopped in front the knocked out Lu Xun, and ordered her men to help the two into the castle. They were in!

No comments:

Post a Comment